Chat with us, powered by LiveChat


So…now let’s recap with a few Questions and Answers about our wedding services:

1. Do I need to get a marriage license?

You do NOT need a marriage license if you are renewing vows or joining hands in a commitment ceremony. You do need a marriage license in hand prior to your ceremony if you intend to be legally married once you leave our chapel. You can obtain a marriage license very easily in Las Vegas. Click here for info

2. Do I need to provide witnesses?

No, we always have folks on staff that would be happy to witness your wonderful ceremony!

3. Can you help us with something to wear?

Yes!  We would be happy to help. We have a nice selection of 80’s rocker style dresses for rent here on site and there are a number of very cool rental facilities in the Las Vegas area that we would be happy to recommend for your specific needs.

4. Where exactly are you located within the Rio?

The Love It Loud Wedding Chapel is located on the second floor in the Masquerade Village next to Smash Burger; just up the escalators from KISS by Monster Mini Golf venue. Our address is 3700 W Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89103.

5. Do I need to give you a deposit?

Yes, we require a deposit of 50% non-refundable upon booking your date. Balance is to be paid on or before the day of your ceremony by either Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Discover or Cash. **We do not accept personal checks.

6. Will I be sharing the chapel with anyone?

No. You will have a private ceremony for you and all of your guests.

7. May I bring my own photographer?

Your guests are welcome to take photos/video on simple cameras/cell phones. Outside professional photography is not permitted.


3700 W Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89103 Phone: (702) 558-6256


Sunday-Thursday: 12pm-10pm

Friday & Saturday: 12pm-11pm